Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cool New Idol Videos!

I've been neglecting my blog for a month now because I'm busy with promoting idols on Facebook and forums and I'm working on an idol project which I'll reveal hopefully before the year is over.  In the meantime I'll share some of the newest idol videos that I have been watching lately.

CoCo DeCoRu, "Kiss Me Kiss Me" 
I'm unable to embed this video (thanks again, Blogger!), but it was just uploaded today.  The venue-only single was released on June 25, and it included a DVD.  Now those who don't have the ability to buy it can see CoCo DeCoRu's debut video!  The video contains some kind of religious symbolism, and I'm not sure what exactly is going on, but it's possible that some people might be offended.  You have been duly warned.

Candy Zoo, "CWB!!"
The first video from this cute young group was uploaded on August 19.  It features the two new members of the group, Miyu and Mikara, along with Himiko's shorter hair style.  It's also a five minute commercial for Candy A-Go-Go!

 
Pocchimo, "JS Datte!! Ima Shika Nai!!"
This is the debut video from a new group from Pony Canyon.  I haven't written about them yet, but I plan to soon.  Pocchimo are a trio of elementary school girls who are trying to be the leader in a new wave of JS (elementary school age) idol groups.  One Japanese article I came across basically said that older idol groups that have been around for a while are getting stale and it's time for younger groups like Pocchimo to offer something fresh!  That's a subject that surely will get a few opinions from idol fans.


Millennium Girls, "Kyoshitsu Sabaibaru" 
I don't normally go for fan-service type of groups but this song from a new group named Millennium Girls (who were created by the Tokyo branch of a famous American dance studio and taught by an American dance instructor) are really good dancers.  This catchy song was uploaded on July 17, so it's two months old, but I've been watching this and some live versions (in which a different girl gets a solo dance during the song's break) several times lately.  This is another song that won't leave my head!    


I'll be back in a few days with some idol group profiles.  Keep your idol spirit high!