Tuesday, August 1, 2017

NA-NA Is Back!


Just as I was about to go to bed last night I decided to check Twitter one more time.  I'm glad I did. I discovered the best news I have heard as an idol fan in some months.  ESSE Academy's NA-NA is coming back!  It's only for two performances on August 27, 2017 but this is better than nothing!  I guess schedules for all four girls cleared up for the time and they felt the time was right.  I certainly feel the time was right.  With all the break-ups and graduations in the idol scene, depressing news, mediocre new groups, and more of the same stuff from groups that have existed for years, it's about time there was something happy happening.  I have to admit the new hair styles (mostly Kimura Karin dying her hair) surprised me, but I still recognize them as NA-NA. You can see all of NA-NA's tweets on their official Twitter with all the info you may need if you are lucky enough to be in Japan.      

No comments:

Post a Comment